Friday 20 February 2009

WebOI under Vista and IIS7 Quick Start Guide

As many of you will know, throughout the 9.0 beta program I have been working on a Vista machine. Following the commercial release I have continued and more recently worked through configuring IIS7 under Vista for WebOI. Whilst I would advise you to take professional advice on configuring IIS7 in a live environment, I have written up my experiences in getting WebOI running under IIS7 on my standalone Vista machine.

You can download the WebOI under Vista and IIS7 White Paper from the UK Revelation web site.

3 comments:

  1. Nicely presented paper Martyn, but where's the promised video ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patience my friend. The video should be posted shortly and I’ll blog it here once it is uploaded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the WebOI information talks about using IIS as the web server to run the technology against. Whilst having Lunch with Stefano from Fonoteca Nazionale Svizzera earlier this week, I learned that WebOI runs equally as well on Apache 2.x

    ReplyDelete