Friday 2 October 2009

OpenInsight 9.x New Features Video




I have just uploaded four new videos to my YouTube Channel which explore some of the new features in OpenInsight 9.0 and 9.1.

The first two videos will provide you with a quick overview of the main new features in just under 20 minutes and the second half (another two 10 minute videos) takes a look at some of those new features using test windows using the 9.1 release.

If you find this useful, please let me know using the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job, I did not realize that there was so much more in 9.x than the version 8.x series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual great job. It gets me motivated to dig deeper to learn the new functionality.
    Side note: Is there any plan to update the Examples application that is available with Evaluation copies? Or maybe even replace it with yours.

    ReplyDelete