Friday 18 February 2011

Get email notification of updates.

A number of you have recently mentioned that you have missed postings and this has come to light when asking about something that has been covered on my blog. Whilst I have the RSS feeds for people to sign up to, we do not always have the time to check these every day in our RSS Feed Readers and if you are like me and become faced with a list of 100 or more feeds, then it is easy to miss and important one.

For this reason, I have now added a new facility whereby you can subscribe to have an email notification sent through to you when a new posting is published. I think that this will be more user friendly as we all tend to monitor email more closely than our RSS Feeds.

Please let me know what you think, by way of a comment to this posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment