Friday 23 April 2010

May '10 Special Offer - 50% off WORKS.



Time has finally caught up with me and today is the last day that I will be in the UK office for a week, as next week I’ll be flying out to Las Vegas for the Revelation Conference.

I say that time has caught up with me as I’ll be coming back to the May Special offer – a whopping 50% off of new OI WORKS subscription purchases (I confirmed my first new client WORKS purchase on the offer overnight :) ) for the duration of May 2010 – and I am still only half way through producing the OpenInsight Quick Start guide video tutorial series. However, two more lessons have been completed and published this week and I have more planned following the conference, so that makes 12 lessons published thus far.

So, if you are an OpenInsight developer who is still not on the WORKS program or if you are still considering whether to adopt OpenInsight as another tool in your arsenal of application development tools, then now is the perfect time to pull down the OpenInsight evaluation, run through my tutorials and get ready to take advantage of the WORKS offer over the next 5 weeks.

I’ll be back in Blighty a week Monday.
M.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry guys, but it would appear that I posted an incorrect URL for the Quick Start Guide video series. The link above should now be correct, but the link is:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/RevSoftUK#g/c/B1AC0DD91AF914BE

    ReplyDelete