Wednesday 22 December 2010

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone reader of my blog and to all of the Revelation clients who have helped to make 2010 a very prosperous year. I look forward to working with you through 2011 and hopefully we’ll make 2011 a mutually happy, prosperous and profitable year.

The UK office will be closed from lunchtime on Christmas Eve until Wednesday 29th December and then we shall be running a skeleton (assuming not too many mince pies have been eaten) staff until Tuesday 4th January. For this reason, I will be very grateful if any EMEA region support issues could be submitted only using the support@revsoft.co.uk email address and any sales questions emailed to mp@revsoft.co.uk. Although I am booked off until the 4th January, I will be monitoring my email periodically during the break.

I hope that you and your families have a great festive and New Year holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a great blog Martyn. A Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you and all the staff in Rev UK.

    ReplyDelete